Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tired of him...

He gets on my nerves, but I still talk to him. I'm always explaining myself to him and apologizing for getting angry. And he sticks around. We're like the old married sugar relationship. He was my first SD when I moved to Atlanta. I thought I knew what I was doing and didn't realize that he was a fraud. He met me late the first night in his Mercedes. Drove me to a drive-in and proved how desperate he was for sex. Thinking that sex was the way to prove my position, I slept with him on the first night. Mistake much? I felt horrible the next day. Like I had been used. He, for blog purposes, is named Mr.Officer. Mr. Officer liked to call me throughout the day just to talk. We talked on the phone for days and days. He came to see me once more, never talking about an arrangement. Like the blind little girl I was, I slept with him again and again. Just silently waiting for him to mention our deal. Well eventually I realized that he was just playing games so I flat out asked him for some cash. When I mentioned an amount, he immediately told me that "was too much". RED FLAG. NO amount is too much for the sugar daddy I need. Over time, we became like a weird couple. I told him I needed a break. Then I called him a few days later and told him I wanted him back. We haven't slept together in a while and I've already lost interest. He took me to the ER once and bought my medicine after that. Very nice gesture, but nothing since then. So I'm not giving him anything else. I don't even know why I keep him around, but for some reason, I just can't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment