Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brand New

I've decided to blog about this experience because no one in my "real life" will understand what I'm going through. This blog will simply be about my day to day life as a "different kind of sugar baby". I'm not experienced and not really sure what I'm doing, but I'm going to use my sharp mind and good looks to figure it all out. This seems exciting and fun, but at the same time I'm a shy spirit and slightly nervous. I tend to get emotional and I worry a lot. Those are two things about myself that I'm working on. I'm also out of shape and that's not a good look for a baby. I'm a mother. My kids are away for a while and I'm using this time to figure myself out and explore what I can do with my life. I can't wait for the kids to come back. Just 2 little people who I love more than life itself.

I'm a layered person. I have many sides and different styles. I'm weird to some, but completely amazing to others. I'm always focused on comfort and being happy. Right now, I'm not comfortable and am exploring allowing a richer man to provide that for me.

So this blog will basically represent me and what I do. Names, places, and identifying factors will be changed to respect my privacy as well as other's. If you want, please follow and comment. Maybe we can help each other.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment