Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Outlook

Sugarland hasn't given me the welcome I was expecting yet. Maybe starting on Craigslist was a bad idea. I've only met frauds, scams, selfish men, and confused individuals. No one I've met so far has followed through with actually being a SD.  It's really discouraging at this point. I feel like, I'm sincere. I'm not playing games, yet everyone else is. The best part about actually doing this so far has been meeting the other babes via FB. It's a wonderful feeling to know that so many other people in the world feel the same way I do about dating. An actual support group. I've only been connected for a few days and I've already gained so much knowledge and useful advice. I'm truly thankful for the other sugar babies in the world. =)

Right now, I'm at the point of giving up. However, something inside of me (probably Mrs. Greedy) keeps telling me to keep trying. I just want to forget about the men I've met so far. I probably won't ever blog about them. It's that bad.

So here I am. Still broke. Still alone. Still searching for sugar. Hopefully my day and ideal SD will come along soon. If not, who knows what's next...

No comments:

Post a Comment