Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flake!

I'm starting to think that a lot of "sugar daddies" in this city are lying. I've been on plenty of dates since I've been here, but none with any SDs. Just normal lonely guys looking for a quick hook up. I'm done with that however. I'm not giving my body to anyone else who, in my opinion, doesn't deserve it. Every woman is different and I can't say that my policy works for everyone else, so I just do me.

I was supposed to go out with a SD I meet on BP (backpage). He sounded interesting enough to actually want to meet him. But then again, anyone offering me money sounds interesting at this point. He told me to call him at 11am for lunch. I did. Then he told me to call him at 2pm. I did. Then he says he needs to reschedule for tomorrow. I won't be calling him, but if he calls me, I'll answer. I'm not into chasing men anymore. I'd rather ask my mother for money or work a regular job then beg and chase a grown man.

I recently became employed. Hopefully I start soon. I want to have a regular "legit" hustle for my life. I need something solid to fall back on. A degree barely means anything these days and these men fall through in an instant. So this job will eventually become my career. But until this starts, I need to secure a steady income. So I started looking for a SD.

The search has been harder than I thought it would be. Mainly because I'm in a city where the options are endless. I have the potential to be arm candy. With the right amount of money my hair can change, my weight can drop, my wardrobe can improve, and I can be exactly "what they want". But until then, I want a SD who's sincere enough to actually see my potential. Somewhat of an investment.

I don't really know how to "find" a SD, but I'm determined to get out there and figure it out. I know they're around me. I just need to be seen. I have so much more I want to write so I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment