Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pot!!!

I received an email today from a man responding to an old CL ad I had. It was short and suspicious. I wanted to inquire more so I exchanged a few emails and he eventually called me. Immediately I noticed his Middle Eastern accent and thought of some disgusting perv who preys on American girls. And then I came back to Earth. He asked me about school and how much it costs. I figured that's all he wanted to pay for so I made up some number and thought about actually using that money to go. Needless to say, he wanted to meet the next morning so I agreed to breakfast. Rare, but I'm serious.

We made our plans and then my job called for me to come in at 9:30 that same morning. Job or Pot? JOB. So I rescheduled with him and we're meeting late tonight. I hate night meetings, but I want to see what this guy is all about. A full report will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment